Diagnostic Imaging Services
At Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers as part of our commitment to being a one-stop resource for comprehensive cancer care we offer dedicated imaging centers with CT and PET/CT scanners within many of our clinics. Our Mobile PET/CT Coach allows us to further offer patients the convenience of getting their imaging needs met close to home at a clinic site they are familiar with.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan
This scan uses a computer and x-rays to provide cross-sectional images (often called slices) of body tissues and organs. These images can show the presence of a tumor, its extent and if it has spread beyond the local site.
- PET/CT Scan
This advanced imaging technology combines Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT). The resulting detailed three dimensional imaging helps physicians detect solid cancer tumors even in their earliest stages, making PET/CT one of the most accurate diagnostic scans available.
We offer the following PET scans:
- FDG – F18 Fluorodeoxyglucose
- NETSPOT® - Ga68 Dotatate
- Detectnet®- Cu64 Dotatate
- PET bone – F18 Sodium Fluoride
- Axumin® – F18 Fluciclovine
Accredited Program, Experienced Staff
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for both PET and CT. Our certified technologists performing the scans have extensive healthcare experience. The scans are read and interpreted by a specially trained radiologist, outside of RMCC, who then provides a detailed written report to our oncologist. Our doctors use these reports in disease staging and treatment planning.
Cost-Effective Testing, Patient-Focused Service
Appointments are available usually within 48 hours either at a fixed site location or through our Mobile PET/CT coach dependent. We accept a wide range of payers and handle needed prior authorizations. Diagnostic imaging services done by Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers are competitively priced and are a cost-effective option for both self-pay and payers.
Our dedicated diagnostic imaging staff can help with scheduling; provide information and answer questions regarding pre-procedure preparation; and provide support for secure imaging access and distribution needs.
- Aurora (CT) – 1700 S. Potomac Street
- Boulder (CT and PET/CT) – 4715 Arapahoe Avenue #100
- Denver – Midtown (CT and PET/CT) – 1800 N. Williams Street #100
- Colorado Springs (CT and PET/CT): 2312 N. Nevada #400
- Littleton (CT) – 22 W. Dry Creek Circle
- Lone Tree (PET/CT) – 10107 RidgeGate Parkway #200
- Thornton (CT) – 8820 Huron Street
Our dedicated diagnostic imaging scheduler can provide you with the scheduled days our Mobile PET/CT coach is on site at these clinic locations:
- Aurora – 1700 S. Potomac Street
- Littleton – 22 W. Dry Creek Circle
- Longmont – 1380 Tulip Street
- Thornton – 8820 Huron Street
For questions about accessing scan results, please send a secure message via the patient portal, Navigating Care.